Monday, April 14, 2014

Passion of Christ Day 3 : Watch your words





Today is different.
I wrote this blog before watching the movie.
I felt guilty this day because I uttered unkind words to someone I loved.

Ahhh... I got pissed of and I believe that I have the right to say what I felt no matter how bad it sounds.

But words are mightier than sword.
I told my colleagues about the shortcomings of the person. I felt so bad and I wish I can just shut my mouth and never talk again.

Next time, I will see to it that I will not do this again.
If I feel the urge of saying something "not so sweet" about someone, I will pray first.

Words can build, but it can also destroy.

We have a choice.


God loves YOU.



Ann :)












Photo Credits : http://amenaccountability.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/a-man-and-his-words.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment