Saturday, April 19, 2014

Watching Passion of Christ Day 4, 5 , 6 , 7 , 8, and 9 - Can't Commit with Promises? Move on!





I spent my Holy Week with my family.
It was indeed a great week because my parents also celebrated their 29th anniversary.
But regarding my commitment of watching The Passion of Christ in 365 days, I felt that I failed.
It was like: "here we go again; cheesy promises today and forget it tomorrow.

I used to blame myself for being tardy.
But this time, I decided that instead of mourning in breaking a promise, I will just stand again and continue.

And that is why, even if I almost forget to watch The Passion of  Christ, I move on.
Don't be too hard on yourself. It is not to perfect the routine, but to harvest the reason of why you wanted to do the act.



No comments:

Post a Comment